FCB is currently announcing an excellent internship program based on medical education for the summer of 2020. This is a full-time intern program that will start on Monday, June 1, and conclude on Friday, July 31, 2020, in New York City, New York.
The main concentration of this internship is to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Candidates, who are rising final year or recent graduates from an accredited college or university, are invited.
This intern will have the chance to help develop content for a peer-to-peer audience, with a focus on communicating a pharmaceutical product in a scientific yet engaging way. Moreover, they will also handle business situations, attend seminars and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
FCB is a US-based advertising company. It is one of the largest advertising agency networks owned by the Interpublic Group.
This program exists in New York City, New York.
The length of this program is 2 months, beginning on Monday, June 1, and concluding on Friday, July 31, 2020.
If you want to participate in this program, read a detailed view of the medical education intern post eligibility criteria:
- Rising final year or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
- PharmD, MPH, Ph.D., or MD with a passion for writing and looking to get into advertising
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
- Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills
- Open flexibility to travel to and from NJ, Yonkers and NYC
- Please submit writing samples in a single PDF file (ex. research papers, creative writing)
How to Apply:
All interested candidates can submit their applications online.
The application is now being accepting on a rolling basis.