Montclair State University‡s Department of Nutrition and Food Studies is very glad to announce the availability of its dietetic internship program. This is a full-time, 10 months long post-baccalaureate internship based on nutrition therapy.
This internship program is targeted to prepare graduates for entry-level dietetics practice with academic skills and real-world experience in nutrition and dietetics. It will provide education in dietetics with a nutrition therapy emphasis through educational classes and supervised practice.
It is a great opportunity if you have an interest in pursuing the registered dietitian nutritionist credential. It will enhance your expertise and ultimately integrate your classroom knowledge and theory with practical application.
Montclair State University is a public institution for higher education in Montclair, New Jersey. It provides over 300 doctoral, master and baccalaureate level programs to more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
This event is based in Montclair, New Jersey.
Interns will be hired for approximately 10 months.
The hired will get real projects, mentorship, and training, opportunity to build connections with professionals, learning sessions, and a chance to attend meetings and events and much more.
Graduate students are invited to apply for this internship.
How to Apply:
The applications for Montclair State University Dietetic Internship must be submitted to DICAS. It is also required for applicants to provide the following documents:
- Personal statement in 1,000 words or less
- Listing of GPA and DPD courses; the DPD course list form needs to be uploaded.
- Three letters of recommendation, including an instructor and a work supervisor; Applicants must include the name and e-mail address for each reference. This will trigger an e-mail message requesting the completion of a reference form, which will be completed online.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be sent to DICAS.
- Declaration of Intent to complete a degree or DPD verification statement must be sent to DICAS by your DPD Director; you will need to provide the e-mail address.
- Listing of paid and volunteer work experience
- Honors and awards
- Phone number and address where the applicant can be reached, if necessary, on Appointment Day
Applicants will have to pay an application fee of $60 that must be sent to:
Montclair State University
University Hall, Room 4019
Montclair, NJ 07043
The last date to apply is February 15, 2021.