Over the 12 weeks, this intern will develop and test software features on Cohesity award-winning hyper-converged storage platform. He/she will work alongside a mentor and team to build product features and solve real problems.
Pursuing this internship will surely add value to your resume as Cohesity is one of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley backed by top investors in the industry. It will boost your resume and help set you apart from the competition.
Cohesity is a leading software company founded by Mohit Aron in June 2013. The company headquartered in San Jose, California and is one of the top 40 hottest startups and Bay Area top employers.
The program is based in San Jose, CA.
This internship will run for 12 weeks.
As an intern at Cohesity, you will gain free lunches, networking opportunities, chances to participate in company events, learning sessions, workshops, mentorship and a lot of opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
The eligibility conditions given below should be met in order to avail this lucky chance:
- Currently pursuing BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related engineering field at accredited university
- Experience or interest working on distributed systems
- Strong programming skills in any: C, C++, or Go and OOP
- Competent in the data structure, algorithms and systems design
- Experience working with some of the following: Unix/Linux environments, distributed or parallel systems, machine learning, asynchronous programming, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and possess critical thinking abilities.
- Coachable, motivated, and humble
- Ability to demonstrate his/her own projects and achievements
- Willing to take on difficult problems with a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Fill out an online application form that must include your resume and CV.
The applications are now open.