Test your skills or polish your talent with this Technical Internship with Yahoo. Yahoo is in need of full-time front-end and back-end software developers, UX designers, and product engineer interns to contribute to the development of its exciting next-generation products.
It is a wonderful program where you will learn and gain hands-on experience while building a career with unlimited potential. It will not only add value to your education but also increase your employability skills by getting you a brief experience of work life.
The program is based in Sunnyvale, CA.
If you fit the following criteria, you will be great for this role:
- Actively pursuing a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related major, and a strong record of academic achievement
- Knowledge of software engineering processes, tools (e.g.: programming proficiency in a language, preferably Java, C/C++, methods, test development, support, algorithms, and data structure
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts, large-scale software architecture, networking, and distributed systems, and UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience in one or many of the following is a plus:
- Back-end experience (Grid, Hadoop, etc.)
- Familiarity with Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, LAMP
- Experience building or maintaining databases (Oracle, MySQL, Hive, etc.)
- Cross-browser, cross-platform coding
- Large-scale, large-user base website development experience
- Data mining, machine learning, AI, statistics, information retrieval, linguistic analysis
- Strong mathematical background
- Internship experience at a tech company
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered.
the application deadline is open.