Are you a passionate, open-minded, and accomplished high school student and expects a career that offers you the opportunities to expand your skill set and achieve your goals? We have good news for you, NASA is actively recruiting interns for its 2019 Volunteer High School Internship Project.
The NASA is an independent agency of the United States Federal Government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research.
This amazing internship will allow participants to explore opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) as well as business and to experience life at the NASA John H. Glenn Research Center (GRC).
To apply for this internship, applicants must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, a high school junior or senior, and at least 16 years of age by the application deadline
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- An applicant’s parent or guardian (if applicable) must sign each application
- Participants are required to provide their own transportation to and from NASA GRC
- Participants must be available for 4 weeks
How to Apply:
The applications must be complete and email to the following address by Monday, January 14, 2019, to be given consideration: email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted by January 14, 2019