The Milwaukee Bucks are an American basketball team that is based in Milwaukee. The team competes in the National Basketball Association as a member of the league‡s Eastern Conference Central Division. The team offers internship programs to students from all over the world. The candidate grabbing the internship program must stay in the United States to gain experience and working knowledge. The team is offering an internship program in four different criteria that include live programming and entertainment internship, marketing internship, IT business analyst internship, and digital marketing internship. The candidate interested in pursuing any of the internship programs must be brilliant, intelligent, and hard-working. The person must be proficient in the field in which they intend to grab the internship program. The applicant is required to possess efficient communication and technological skills. The Milwaukee Bucks provide the candidates with a robust benefits plan that focuses on the physical and mental wellness of the team. The team also offers a flexible work environment that allows the team members to be outstanding and productive in both their home and work lives. The eligibility criteria are different for different internship programs but the applicant is required to attain a related degree from an accredited college or university.
Milwaukee Bucks ensure that individuals with disabilities are offered reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application. The candidate hired for the internship program is eligible for all the benefits, same as offered to employees. The student hired for the internship program is required to perform some of the essential tasks. The applicant can gain hands-on working experience while working as an intern in the company. As a marketing intern in the company, the student is required to create external and internal presentations with the support of the creative service team. The candidate is required to work as part of the PM team for transformative projects such as ERP, CRM, and Arena Operations projects if the applicant is interested to work as an IT analyst intern. The digital marketing intern will work to improve and complete CRM, email marketing, lead generation, and other various projects. As a live programming and entertainment intern, the applicant is required to assist with the game-day materials including writing scripts, work schedules, game-day formats, and game-day assignments. The applicant must possess the ability to complete the assigned work on time. The person will be offered guidance by the senior members of the company.
The Milwaukee Bucks are an American basketball team that is based in Milwaukee. The team was founded in 1968 as a play at Fiserv Forum and the expansion team. The Bucks compete in the NBA as a member of the league‡s eastern conference central division. The team is managed by Jon Horst the team‡s former director of basketball operations, who took the team over from John Hammond. The team was owned by former U.S Senator Herb Kohl for a very long time duration, but the team was purchased by Marc Lasry and Wes Edens, this was done on 16 April 2014.
The applicant who is interested in pursuing the internship program in Milwaukee Bucks will be offered some benefits that include paid time off, a flexible working schedule, sick leaves, and a dynamic and collaborative working environment. The applicant with disabilities will be offered accommodation to perform essential job functions, to participate in the job application, at the time of the interview process, and at the time of the internship program.
- Coordinate project and event details between departments.
- Traffic external and internal media.
- Assist with project coordination.
- Prepare external and internal presentations with the support of the creative services team.
- Maintain the budget of the project.
- Assist as needed with annual marketing planning.
- Maintain overall brand integrity in all required work.
IT Analyst Internship
- Assist in project management, project initiation.
- Help in implementing IT projects and achieving desired project goals.
- Assist in business case creation including costs, KPIs, and ROI.
- Work as a part of the team for transformative projects such as ERP, CRM, and Arena Operations projects.
- Assist in RFP assessments and RFI discovery.
- Interface with the different business departments to evangelize and educate modern software platforms.
Digital Marketing Internship
- Provide a detailed report for web traffic, digital revenue, and CRM & digital campaign analysis.
- Assist email marketing team in updating and creating automation programs and marketing campaigns.
- Update and use ticket system, CRM, marketing automation system, and data warehouse for data segmentation.
- Work with ticket sales to deliver and create email communication to ticket holders.
- Produce marketing reports that are based on direction from the digital team.
Live Programming And Entertainment Internship
- Assist with all in-game promotions including crowd prompts, live features, camera shots, and music.
- Coordinate and schedule all off-site game entertainment appearances with the interactive team.
- Help in organizing logistics of entertainment elements via phone or email.
- Manage the inventory of all game prizes, day props, and giveaways.
- Help in coordinating color guards, national anthem, Halftime Performances, and other post and pre-game entertainment.
- The applicant must be passionate about the role offered to them.
- The candidate must be brilliant, innovative, and intelligent.
- The student interested in pursuing a marketing internship must be pursuing a degree in communication, marketing, or a related field.
- The candidate must be grabbing a degree in science or technical major if interested in working as an IT Analyst Intern.
- The person must be obtaining a degree in business, sales, and marketing, if want to grab a digital marketing internship.
- The applicant must possess a great understanding of Microsoft Office and Mac operating systems.
- The candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
Milwaukee Bucks is offering an internship program in the United States. The applicant must stay in the same area to obtain the internship opportunity. The student can gain practical working experience after the completion of the internship program.
Duration of Internship
The company is providing an internship program for different semesters. The applicant interested in pursuing the internship program can commit to the program for a flexible schedule. The person is required to stay at the location for attaining proper knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
The student is required to apply for the internship program. The program is open till the company finds an eligible person for the internship program. To ease out the filing of the internship form, the person is required to click on the link mentioned below. The details must be up to mark and the person must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria. The candidate can gain the program and must work hard for an interview process.