Bosch is currently welcoming talented and tech-minded people to explore their working culture as technical solutions interns. Candidates will be hired for approximately 4 months and work at a Singapore-based office.
The position will provide interns with the chance to work on coding test automation software and test on advance features of video, security, access control, alarm monitoring and tracking systems from the Bosch product range.
It is your opportunity to obtain hands-on experience and build new leadership skills while experiencing working at one of the biggest engineering companies in the world.
Bosch is also known as Robert Bosch that is a reputed engineering company in Gerlingen, Germany. It was founded on 15 November 1886 by Robert Bosch who was a German industrialist, engineer, and inventor. It is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch Stiftung Gmbh. With roughly 403000 employees, the company presents in approximately 60 countries around the world.
Singapore is the main location for this role.
The program will take around 4 months.
What‡s in it for you?
- Work side by side with proven specialists.
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility within the scope of projects or in day-to-day business.
- Chance to work with people in the same building but also with international colleagues via virtual networks.
- Have the chance to network with experts and other interns.
- Participate in seminars and further training programs.
Meet the following requirements to be considered for this role:
- Basic software programming knowledge and analytical skills
- A self-initiated and pro-active team player
- Possess good communication skills
How to Apply:
You are required to fill out an online application form and upload your resume.
There is no deadline. Applications are open until the post is filled.