Williams Sonoma has an amazing opening for the vacant post of intelligence/machine learning intern for summer in San Francisco, CA. This full-time and nine-week long program will begin on Monday, June 18th and conclude on Friday, August 17th.
Participating in this internship will surely be beneficial for students who want to test their knowledge and acquire the feel and experience of practical work.
This program will give interns the chance to lead own projects, gain experience working with cross-functional teams, and attend professional training.
It is meant for those who are in a master’s program focused on computer science, statistics, applied math, operations research or equivalent and have good programming skills with Python, Java, and Scala.
Founded in 1956 by Chuck Williams, Williams Sonoma is a retail company that sells home furnishings & gourmet cookware. Its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California. It is recognized as one of the United States’ largest e-commerce retailers and operates retail stores in countries like the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, and the UK.
San Francisco, CA is the chief work location.
Interns must be able to commit for 3 months.
The hired candidates will have the chance to attend business-critical meetings, lead projects, gain experience working with cross-functional teams, attend professional training, and to brainstorm with the company’s leadership team. In addition, they will be mentored and guided by the professional and build a strong connection with peers and others.
Given education and skills will make you successful in this internship
- Pursuing a master’s program focused on computer science, statistics, applied math, operations research or equivalent
- Bring skills in statistical programming, exploratory data analysis, modeling, hypothesis testing, machine learning, NLP, reinforcement learning
- Have programming skills with Python, Java, Scala, R
- Must be available to work in the location of your internship for the full nine-week program
- Enjoy launching new ideas
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be globally minded
- Can adapt and lead change
- Must be a team player
- Have a passion for Williams Sonoma products
How to Apply:
Consideration will be given to online applications.
The application deadline is open.