WhatsApp is actively searching for sharp, personable, dynamic MBA students to work as product marketing manager interns at California-based office. It is one of the best career options for those who have an interest in the management field.
This is 12 weeks long summer event during which you will be asked to perform several tasks like identifying key market requirements & opportunities, managing plans and coordinate cross-functional teams to bring great solutions to business and the community.
On the other hand, the program will give you many opportunities to hone your skills, gain practical experience, and make good connections in the industry that will benefit you when you go for a job after graduation.
The opportunity is available for those currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, an MBA degree with one or more years of experience with project management or project development.
This internship will take place in Menlo Park, California.
Interns must be able to work for 12 weeks.
The program will benefit you through challenging and real projects, workshops, mentorship, training and networking with seniors and more.
To become a part of this event, you must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- 1 or more years of experience with project management or project development
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, an MBA degree
- 3+ years of work experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product development, and/or strategy consulting
- Leadership experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to fill out an online application form that must include your resume.
The application deadline is currently open.