HBO is currently accepting resumes for the vacant post of Summer Technical Program Manager Intern located in Seattle, WA. If you seek to experience a fast-paced team that will be on the ground floor for the future of digital entertainment, this is the role for you.
On the other hand, he/she will get the opportunity to work with professionals to learn about feature definition and breakdown, execution planning, tracking, and communicating with teams & leaders.
Candidates, who are undergraduate and graduate students with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, will be a great fit for this role.
HBO is an American cable television company owned by Warner Media Entertainment. It is counted among the most successful companies and its headquarters is in New York, New York, United States. It is launched on November 8, 1972.
This position will be based in Seattle, WA.
The benefits of this program include orientation, project HBO, speaker series, social activities, learning and development workshops, a farewell lunch, training, mentorship and more.
To be successful in this program, you will need to
- Be undergraduate or graduate student
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
- Have familiarity with development methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- Have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office or G-suite productivity software
How to Apply:
Consideration will be given only to online applications
The application deadline will remain open until the post is filled.