During this program, each participant will be placed in a fast-paced environment, and get creative assignments from the senior studio manager and content producers. The role mainly will focus on areas like digital content, marketing, and sales collateral, innovation support, and presentations.
This program will allow all interns to meet phenomenal people, establish new connections, learn more about the company and the industry, and find a pathway in the workforce.
J.M. Smucker in short Smucker is an American company that manufactures jams, peanut butter, beverages, shortening, ice cream toppings, oils, and other products. It was founded in 1897 by Jerome Monroe Smucker. With the headquarters in Orrville, Ohio, this company operates offices in various locations across North America.
This internship will be located in Akron, OH.
Interns must be able to work full-time for 4 months.
As a part of this opportunity, you will be provided a competitive salary to value your work, a supportive environment that will treat you like a family. Apart from these benefits, you will also get other perks like:
- A fully-equipped fitness center with a basketball court, indoor walking track, rec league sports, massage therapy, and exercise classes
- The Orchard, our gourmet cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch, with specials derived from seasonal and local ingredients
- An on-site healthcare facility
- Free coffee and snacks
- The opportunity to participate in a wide range of campus activities
You are ideal for this role if the following statements describe you:
- Pursuing a graphic design degree
- Must have proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of video editing software a plus
- Must have a portfolio
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong composition skills
- Great opportunity for an arts-loving and passionately curious graphic designer to develop skills in a fast-paced, highly creative environment
- Experience working on well-known brands
- Create for multiple channels and forms
- Receive guidance and feedback from full-time designers and ad agency professionals
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is filled for the summer session.