Red Hat is currently initiating a search for ambitious, intelligent and motivated marketing interns for Raleigh office. If you’ve never tried to take part in an internship before, then this can be your chance to not only increase your employability but also polish your marketing acumen.
This role is all about creating and running organic social media promotions for webinars and other demand-related conversion activities not covered by paid media tactics. As a part of this, you can also know more about if this company is the right fit for you or not.
The eligibility of this program requires that the candidates should be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree course preferably in business, marketing, or communications. They also have extensive knowledge of web and social media.
Red Hat is a multination software company provides open-source software products. The company was established in 1993 and is owned by IBM. With the headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, it is presented in more than 150 locations and over 40 countries.
Interns are being hired for Raleigh, NC-based office.
This program is full of benefits like mentorship from the best professionals, training, workshops, networking opportunities, meaningful projects, fast-paced as well as a collaborative working environment and much more.
Meet the given eligibility criteria to become a part of this opportunity:
- Passion about a career in digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media
- Proficiency with Google Suite of productivity applications including Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree course; major in business, marketing, or communications is a plus
- Direct experience with digital media is a plus
How to Apply:
To participate in this program, you can send your application online.
There is no deadline however the applications will remain open until the slot is filled.