Exact is currently inviting talented students to send applications to be considered for talent acquisition intern position. This is a 3 to 4 months long course in Malaysia.
In this role, your chief responsibilities will be to work in the human resources department and provide help to the HR team in the recruitment process, CV filter, phone screening, interview arrangement, management, filing and administrative, etc.
This internship will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills, share your ideas and views, expand your network, and explore your career options. At the end of this program, you will surely be fully-ready to face the challenges of the corporate world.
Exact is a software company providing enterprises with accounting, ERP, and other software. It was formed in 1984 in Delft, Netherlands by Eduard Hagens, Paul van Keep, Arco van Nieuwland, Leo Schonk, Paul Fijling, and Rinus Dekker. With over 1432, it is serving more than 400,000 companies.
The internship location will be in Malaysia.
The length of this internship is 3-4 months.
Interns will have:
- A multicultural working environment.
- Career development opportunities throughout the program.
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals.
- Networking, training and learning opportunities
Candidates are required to fulfill all the requirements:
- Have or currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business studies/administration/management/ human resource management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office.
- Solid communication and written English skills.
How to Apply:
The application must reach online.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the position is vacant.