Wondering what you should do to boost your career as a software developer during your studies? Start with this Finastra‡s Software Developer Internship. This is a full-time intern course located in Nottingham.
If you are a tech-minded person, then this internship could be the right place for you as here you will get a chance to work with some of the latest technologies under the guidance of an experienced mentor and local team.
The program is a great way to not only explore the software developer career field but also improve your-self. And most importantly, having the working experience of a company like Finastra will make you better than other degrees holders.
Finastra is a financial technology company in London, United Kingdom. With over 10,000 employees, the company is serving more than 8,500 customers across 130 countries. It was established in 2017 through merging D+H and Misys into one new company. It operates offices in around 42 countries.
Nottingham will be the main work station.
What you will gain?
- Chance to work with an experienced mentor and local team
- Network with top executives across the company
- In-depth training in corporate culture
- Challenging projects
- Great working environment
Having the following education and skills will help in working well in the program:
- Education to degree level in computer science or other technical related fields.
- Solid fundamentals in Java and object-oriented programming and noteworthy co-academic code generation.
- Ability and motivation to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills (English language skills) and an easy-going manner.
- The amenable character with a good attitude.
- Comfortable working under pressure to firm deadlines in an agile and lean way.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
Applications must be sent online.