Morningstar is on the look-out of well-organized, goal-oriented and talented candidates to support its talent & culture team as interns. This is a part-time, paid internship based in Morningstar’s Chicago office.
This is a mind-blowing position for someone who is looking to explore a career in human resources. It requires participants to work 25 hours a week during school and 40 hours a week during the summer.
Students who are currently working towards a bachelor’s degree and have excellent verbal and written communication skills are invited to join this program.
Morningstar is a global financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The company, founded on 16 May 1984, has over 5000 employees and operates 27 offices around the world.
Chicago is the main work location for this position.
All participants will be required to work 25 hours a week during school and 40 hours a week during the summer.
This is a salaried position that will give employees opportunities to grow from early career to experienced hires and build a career that matters at Morningstar.
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Must be currently working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills.
- Flexible, self-starter who can work independently with strong attention to detail and has an interest in different aspects of human resources.
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to step forward and make contributions to the betterment of Morningstar and its employees.
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstration of a high level of discretion and candor relating to sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively or on an independent basis.
- Previous project management or HR experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
Make completing your application easier by submitting it online.
The application deadline is currently open.