Get ready to push your career forward! Wolf Trap is now providing an excellent summer internship opportunity in the field of human resources to students and recent graduates. This full-time internship is 12 weeks long in duration, with flexible start and end dates.
Throughout the duration, interns will assist with the human resource generalist and the senior director to support a diverse range of human resources and benefits activities for approximately 100 employees and 550 seasonal/variable staff.
This event is available for students and recent graduates who have the ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information. Career-changers who are enrolled in a degree program are also eligible.
Wolf Trap is a not for profit organization dedicated to creating excellent performing arts experiences for the enrichment, education, and enjoyment of diverse audiences.
The primary work location will be in Vienna, VA.
This is 12 weeks long internship.
Wolf Trap interns will get minimum wage along with the following benefits:
- College credit (not required)
- Career development workshops
- Guest speaker seminars with Wolf Trap professional staff
- Free tickets to select performances
- Tours of Wolf Trap’s performance venues
- Discounts at Wolf Trap concessions and gift shop
- Free master class participation or observation
- Field trips to local performing arts venues
- Networking events with other DC-area interns
- Proximity to Washington, DC’s vibrant social and cultural scene
To enroll in this program, you must:
- Be students or recent graduates
- Be career-changers who are enrolled in a degree program
- Be international students (J-1 or F-1 Visa required)
- Have the ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and professional demeanor
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational, customer service and project management skills
International students with J-1 or F-1 visas will be hired for this role.
How to Apply:
The application procedure is entirely online.
Applications will remain open until the slot is filled.