Do you need an internship experience that has the power to dramatically shape your career? If you said yes, then Cvent is here to provide you an exciting internship in HR learning and development that you should consider.
Cvent HR Learning and Development Internship is a paid internship that is scheduled to start in the spring of 2020 in Tysons Corner, VA. The candidate who will be hired will work with Cvent’s HR learning and development team to manage and elevate the Cvent employee experience.
In return, he/she will gain management skills by working on real projects, enhance data analysis knowledge, grow communications skills by meeting new people. Moreover, this program will provide exposure to Cvent business and firsthand the day-to-day job duties that you may get in your chosen field.
Cvent is a private software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia. Founded in 1999 by Reggie Aggarwal, David Quattrone, and Chuck Ghoorah, the company is a leading provider of meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. It has more than 4,300 employees, 27000 customer and users worldwide.
The chief work station of this intern will be based in Tysons Corner, VA.
The ideal candidate must be able to work 15-20 hours a week on-site through-out the spring.
In this position, you will benefit from the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship and guidance from the best professionals of the industry
- Training and learning sessions
- Great projects
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Regular feed-backs
Eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy must be met in order to be selected for this post:
- For this post, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Be a college student graduating in Spring 2020 or Fall 2020
- Be able to work 15-20 hours a week on-site
- Proficiency with outlook, word, excel, and PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, driven, easily adaptable, and detail-oriented
- Demonstration of discretion in regards to confidential information
- Long-term career interest in HR preferred
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered for this position.
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.