JC Penney has an amazing internship program in the field of application development within its Plano, TX-based office. Selected candidates will work with the information technology team for 9 weeks.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding internship program that will include projects, activities, and hands-on training to facilitate interns’ learning and further their education.
Interns will be assigned to a specific IT team where their responsibilities will be aligned within software engineering or business analysis. To be eligible, applicants must be current college junior or have completed the first year at the graduate level.
With approximately 850 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico, JC Penney is an American department store chain headquartered in Kemmerer, Wyoming. It was founded on 14 April 1902 by James Cash Penney, William Henry McManus.
Interns will work within Plano, TX office.
The length of this program is 9 weeks.
This internship consists of projects, activities, hands-on training, mentorship, flexible hours, good location, cooperative peers and professionals, etc.
The candidates with the given credential will be selected for this role:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Current college junior or first-year completed in graduate level
- Major in computer science, management information systems (or related field)
- Desire to live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area
- Interest in software engineering or business analysis
- Knowledge of mobile/web application development (Java) and database programming
- Outstanding leadership, communication and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate and contribute as a member of a strong technology team
This position is available only to individuals (US + international) who are eligible to work for JCPenney in the United States. JCPenney will not sponsor individuals for immigration benefits for this role.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application form that must include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
The application deadline will remain open until the post is filled.