Dwellworks is currently granting an exciting HR Summer Internship to talented undergraduate students, within its Cleveland, OH-based office. This program is structured to improve the content of students’ resumes and prepare them for the business world.
During this full-time and paid internship, participants will support the human resources department in a variety of ways and will also have the opportunity to work on projects that will impact Dwellworks in the long term.
Dwellworks, LLC is a well-known commercial services company that works in the United States. It offers home management, mortgage, and lender appraisal, destination, workforce development, rental, and other related services.
This program will take place in Cleveland, OH.
Interns will get several benefits:
- Participate in several professional development training and workshops throughout the summer to prepare you for your future career
- Meet local HR professionals for mock interviews
- Take part in company-wide and department-specific team meetings
- Collaborate with interns from our US and international offices and present on a predetermined topic to the senior management team
- Participate in our engagement committee
- Write blog posts about your Dwellworks experience
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to take part in this program.
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in business with an interest in HR
- Experience in a team-oriented environment
- Previous work or volunteer experience which required critical thinking and creativity
- Experience in a leadership position or organization on campus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written & verbal communication; in person and via phone
- Strong organizational skills
- Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment
- Manages work assignments to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
To apply, applicants will have to register their selves online.
The application deadline is open.