Have you ever dreamt of working with Carlo’s Bakery? If yes, then now, you have an opportunity to make your dream come true with this Carlo’s Bakery Marketing Internship program that is open for spring applications in Jersey City, NJ.
As a part of this wonderful program, you will get a chance to work with some of the best marketing managers, creatives, copywriters, strategists, and brand experts in the industry and will assist drive how customers and fans see and taste Carlo’s Bakery.
In return, you will gain insight into Carlo’s Bakery environment which is full of fun, fast-paced and exciting world of food and hospitality while polishing your skills and acquiring new skills. To be able to join this program, you must be a current student.
Carlo’s Bakery Shop is commonly recognized as Carlo’s Bakery that is a famous bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey. It is owned by Buddy Valastro and has become more popular among the people after featuring in a TLC’s show named ‘Cake Boss’. Carlo’s Bakery is especially known for its delicious sweets like cake, cookies, and donuts, etc.
This amazing marketing program will take place in Jersey City, NJ.
Interns must be able to dedicate 15-20 hours per week.
This internship consists of the following perks:
- Free lunch and even some cake!
- Travel mileage stipend
- Free parking
- Mentorship and training
- Great projects
- Fun environment
- Lots of networking opportunities
To secure your place in this internship, all you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- A current undergraduate student in your Junior or Senior year or a 1st year MS/MBA student
- High energy and passionate about Carlo’s Bakery
- Strong sense of accountability, attention to detail and work ethic
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- A proven track record in collaborating with others
- Friendly, personal, fun, professional integrity
How to Apply:
To book your place in this program, you will need to fill an online application form that must include your resume.
There is no deadline. Applications are open until the slot is filled.