Adobe is currently in search of passionate, dedicated, and business-minded MBA students to join its internship program located in San Jose, CA. It is a full-time and paid position that will join Adobe’s office of the CEO.
As a participant of this program, you will contribute to OCEO projects, help drive operational cadence and uncover business insights. This MBA internship is a brief, learning-oriented work experience that will add value to your MBA degree and give you an edge at the time job placement.
It is paired with exciting perks like mentorship, guidance, training, workshops, great pay, purpose, and fun along with the possibility of a full-time position once you graduate.
Adobe is a computer software company founded in 1982 by John Warnock, and Charles Geschke. It is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. It is especially known for its products like Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, and Adobe Creative Cloud. It is one of the top 10 world’s most innovative companies, according to Fortune Magazine, 2019 survey.
Interns will join San Jose, CA office.
The program will provide mentorship, guidance, training, workshops, great pay, purpose, and fun along with the possibility of a full-time position once you graduate.
To be effective in this role, you must:
- Be enrolled in the top-tier MBA degree program
- Have prior understanding or experience in SaaS environment digital marketing, e-commerce, enterprise software, preferred
- Have experience in investment banking, corporate development, M&A, management consulting
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have project, program and/or process improvement experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be highly collaborative, driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their application online
The application deadline is currently open.