Are you confused about whether a career in marketing is right for you or not? If you are, then figure out it by joining this wonderful marketing internship at Verizon. The program is an extensive learning experience that will span 10-week in Basking Ridge, NJ.
During this full-time program, you will contribute your skills and experiences you’ve earned in your MBA program, share your ideas and take part in meaningful real-life marketing projects that will help you grow existing skills and expertise.
It requires current enrollment in an MBA program majoring in marketing, entertainment and media technology, product management, data analytics, strategy, or a related field, and four or more years of experience in marketing, data analytics, and related field.
Verizon is a Telecommunication Company of American and headquartered in New York, New York. The company has been working toward improving the way its customers live, work, learn and play since 2000. It is the operator of America’s most reliable wireless network and the nation’s premier all-fiber network.
This program will take place in Basking Ridge, NJ.
The internship will span approximately 10 weeks.
The best part of this program is that the participants will get real marketing projects, mentorship from professionals, training, and guidance. Here, they will find fast-paced but at the same a collaborative environment for work, great colleagues, many opportunities to develop a career and make good connections.
All candidates will be expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Current enrollment in an MBA program majoring in marketing, entertainment and media technology, product management, data analytics, strategy, or a related field, with an expected completion date between December 2020 and June 2021
- Four or more years of experience in marketing, data analytics, media, design, finance, consulting, product management or product development, or a related field
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong leadership, presentation, and technical skills
- Curiosity about new technology and the possibilities it creates you’re always discovering the latest products and services
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply:
The application can apply online.
The applications will remain open until the post is filled.