Boston Red Sox is offering an internship program to talented candidates. The selected applicant is required to work for the company and the student will gain a hands-on learning experience. The applicant must possess working hand in hand experience with the club managers, the individual will be a focal point in the making of the experience of all the guests that will feel the premium. The company is proudly three different types of internship programs for talented candidates. One of the programs is associate, client service, day of game experiences and the second one is associate, client service, and the third and last one is photography internship. The student interested in any of the programs must work very hard to obtain the internship program. The applicant must possess excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills. The person must possess prior working experience with high energy and a fast-paced working environment. The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years. The right fit for the company is someone who is working to get a degree from an accredited college or university and must be obtaining a related degree.
The student hired for the program is required to perform some of the tasks that depend upon the type of internship being pursued by the applicant. The person working for associate, client service, day of game experiences internship is required to assist with maintaining and developing the relationships with all the guests on the premium levels. The student working for associate, client service is required to build all the marketing campaigns with the constant contact platform. The applicant interested in pursuing the photography internship is required to assist with the coverage of the daily game day needs, including all the shooting pregame and other game action. The student must be eligible to work on multi projects and deliver the best for the company. The company wants someone who is process-oriented, well-organized, and innovative. The company offers everything an applicant needs at the time of the internship program.
The Boston Red Sox is an American professional baseball team that is based in Boston. The Red Sox competes in Major League Baseball as a member club of the American League East division. The organization was founded in 1901 as one of the American League’s eight charter franchises, the Red Sox’s home ballpark has been Fenway Park since 1912. The Red Sox were a dominant team in the new league, and defeats the Pittsburgh Pirates in the first World Series in 1903 and won four more championships by 1918.
The company is offering the same types of benefits to the employees and to the student that is organized working environment, paid time off, sick leaves, and other such benefits. The company is offering benefits to all the selected applicants without any discrimination.
Associate, Customer Service, and day of game experiences
- Act as a bridge between the club manager and the day of the game team to ensure the day of game experience meets the standards of the clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the guests on the premium levels. The applicant must not feel afraid to proactively engage with the clients.
- Communicate and identify the facilities need in each club to ensure the quality and cleanliness goals must be met at the time of the game.
Associate, Customer Service
- Work with the Salesforce team to develop the daily reports, that include the day of the game report.
- Build the marketing campaigns with the constant contact platform.
- Lead in creating the Homestand Report which will provide the details in the happenings within the premium world.
- Assist with the coverage of daily game day needs that include shooting pregame and other game action.
- Shoot the non-game day event.
- Caption, Keyword, Edit and properly achieve and organize all the files and images.
- The minimum age of the student required for the program is 18 years.
- The student must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, and hospitality, or any other major coursework.
- The candidate must be innovative, resourceful, and intelligent.
- The applicant must possess a strong level of commitment and passion to provide a high standard of customer service.
- The person must possess prior working experience with high energy and a fast-paced working environment.
- The candidate must possess excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- The applicant must possess experience with a CRM or the Salesforce-based platform preferred.
The location of the program offered by the company is in Boston, MA. That means the applicant is required to stay in the United States.
Duration of Internship
The internship program offered by the company is for a flexible schedule, and the applicant is required to work on weekends and at the night.
How to Apply
The company requires a cover letter and other related documents and a resume. The applicant is required to click on the given mentioned link that will redirect the student to a new page on the web browser. The candidate must make sure that all the details entered must be correct.