Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) is currently inviting students to come and join Country Club as a paid intern. The Country Club is now providing 4 internship programs for Hospitality students who are interested in gaining experience in club management at a world-class facility.
The program will provide experience in not only hospitality and management but also golf operations, golf course maintenance, tennis operations, children’s activities, aquatics and fitness operations, clubhouse operations, and accounting practices.
It is similar to the manager-in-training program and a great deal for junior and senior students. During this program, interns will work as a food and beverage manager on a daily basis and assistant general manager and get competitive pay for its works.
With 6,800 members throughout the US and internationally, Club Managers Association of America is known as the largest professional association for managers of membership clubs. Its headquartered is in Alexandria, VA, that includes 28 staff, 42 affiliated chapters, and more than 40 student chapters and colonies.
Interns will be placed in pepper pike, OH-based office.
All interns will enjoy the following benefits:
- Involvement with CMAA
- Competitive pay structure
- Mentorship and guidance
- Free daily meals
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Enrolled in a 4-year hospitality Program
- Optimistic attitude towards work
- CMAA involvement is preferred
- Strong desire to improve themselves and fellow team members
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Desire to exceed every expectation from any member and/or guest
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute skills such as teamwork, problem-solving, and first-class service
- Maintain a professional demeanor inside and outside of The Country Club.
- Must be able to continuously stand, walk, and perform repetitive actions for extended periods of time
- Work with fellow interns to plan and execute the 2020 Summer Employee Party
How to Apply:
To be selected for this role, you can send your resume to Henry Wise, who is a food and beverage manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.