Are you thinking of making a move toward the internal audit career path while studying? If your answer is yes, then come and join this Vivint’s Internal Audit Associate Internship that is the right place for you.
From testing the operational effectiveness of internal controls to documenting to providing administrative support to the internal audit department, interns will perform various tasks that will put a direct impact on the growth of the organization.
They will gain professional skills, make themselves familiar with office challenges, explore the internal audit career path and make some valuable connections.
Vivint is a well-known American company providing smart home services across the United States and Canada. The company was established in 1999 in Provo, Utah by Todd Pedersen and Keith Nellesen. This company was included in the Forbes 2018 list of ‘Best Employers’ and Forbes 2019 list of ‘America’s Best Employers for Diversity’.
The internship is based in Provo, UT.
You will have:
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
To be considered, you have these qualifications and skills:
- Understanding of internal control concepts
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and work with a variety of individuals from across the Company
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of process flowcharts and flowcharting concepts
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- The developed attitude of professional skepticism
- Accounting or information systems major
- At least in your junior year
- Minimum 3.7 GPA.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
Open until filled.