Baxter would like to announce that it is now considering applications for its corporate tax internship. The program will be a year-long position that is open within Baxter’s Deerfield-based office.
This intern will be placed in Baxter’s global taxation team and provide help in various tasks related to sales and tax. He/she will also be responsible for supporting the following functions such as transfer pricing, international tax compliance, and state and local tax compliance.
Corporate Tax Internship of Baxter holds the goal of providing students valuable working experience in the field of corporate tax accounting and compliance so that they can shape their career and become future business leaders.
Baxter is a healthcare company headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. It was established in 1931 as the first manufacturer of commercially prepared intravenous solutions. The company provides hospital products that are used in the treatment of hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders, and other chronic and acute medical conditions.
Interns will join the Deerfield office.
Interns will have:
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Great environment
- Supportive colleagues and employers
- Lots of networking opportunities
- Valuable projects
The eligibility conditions given below are the absolute minimum and must be met in order to join this program:
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a master’s degree in taxation
- Strong academic performance – minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum of 12 hours of accounting. Preferred at least 4 hours of taxation.
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Demonstrates excellent skills in oral & written communication, organization, team dynamics, and prioritization of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
How to Apply:
Online applications will be given preference.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the position is filled.