Ryan is actively recruiting top talent from colleges and universities across the United States for its Property Tax Consulting Internship program based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. During this internship program, the intern will have to work full time.
This program is open for those candidates who are working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, real estate or economics. Interning as a Tax Consulting Intern at Ryan will provide you valuable insight into this dynamic industry and an outstanding foundation for your success.
Ryan is a popular Consultant company that works in the United States. If you’re student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale in the field of consulting, this would be the appropriate internship for you.
The program will take place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This program will provide a great work-life balance, flexible hours, innovative work environment, accelerated growth path, and competitive benefits packages.
To perform this role successfully, you need to fulfill all the requirements.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate or Economics.
- Anticipated graduation date within one year of internship
- Minimum Overall and Major GPA of 3.0
- Minimum of 6 – 12 accounting hours depending on the practice
- Work effectively in a fast pace, high-energy environment.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, and etc.
The United States.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online.
The application deadline is open.