Ferrari is very glad to inform you that it is offering ambitious and enthusiastic students or recent graduates the opportunity to take part in its ongoing digital internship and learn with Ferrari’s team in Maranello.
The position will be a 6 months long program during which the intern will support the team with tasks related to the assigned areas of work. He/she will specifically cooperate with the rest of the team in order to improve the user digital experience on the Ferrari.com website, Official Ferrari Dealer websites, social media, and related apps.
All over, this is a wonderful program that will add new skill sets, give you confidence, and help you pursue a more fulfilling career. The ideal candidate will be expected to be a recent graduate in computer science with a passion for automotive.
Ferrari is an Italian luxury sports car manufacturing company founded in 1947 in Maranello, Italy by Enzo Ferrari. Its headquarters is based in Maranello, Italy.
This intern will work whiting Maranello, Italy-based office.
This is a 6 months long program.
The selected candidates will be offered monthly allowance and daily complimentary access to the company restaurant. They will work in a warm, modern, comfortable work environment designed to reflect Ferrari culture.
In order to consider your candidacy, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent graduate in computer science (or related fields).
- Have a passion for automotive and have gained at least 3 months of professional experience in roles related to web/app front-end programming languages
- Have strong analytical skill and ability to communicate results in an effective way
- Be able to multi-task in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, bringing a strong work ethic and integrity
- Good level of English and Italian
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.