New York Public Radio is now hosting a mind-blowing internship program in the field of social media. If you are social media savvy and want to turn your social media expertise into a rewarding career, then it is the time to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
With the goal of providing interns with substantive, meaningful work experience in social media, plus knowledge of public radio, this program is now beginning in the spring of 2021 in New York City, New York.
Well, this intern position will be a crash-course in all things digital and social from living to tweet, to hitting the streets for real-time social media coverage, to hosting a Reddit AMA with celebrities. The application for this role is open for only students and recent graduates.
The internship will be located in New York City, New York.
The program will last for 5 months (From January 13, 2021, through May 1, 2021)
Interns will be paid $15.00 per hour. They may also receive academic credit.
In order to ensure your place in this program, certain eligibility requirements must be met.
- Any student (undergraduate or graduate) or person who has graduated no more than 12 months prior to the start of the internship period to which he/she is applying. Interns must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Strong writer
- Experience running brand social media accounts
- Attention to detail
- Journalism, marketing, or communications major is a plus
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, illustrator) experience is a plus
- Video and gif editing experience is a plus
How to Apply:
In order to consider your candidacy, you need to complete an online application form. Please also submit a cover letter and resume.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.