Want to contribute to shaping the lives of the next generation? Do you love working with kids or inspiring, and preparing students for success? If the above questions describe you, then you are the ideal for this Aga Khan University International Teaching Internship.
This program is starting on May 18, 2020, and will enhance your knowledge and provide you the experience of how to teach students effectively and give your competitive edge in the global job market.
To secure a place in this program, you will need to bachelor’s or master’s in business or education or any related field and possess strong research, IT, digital marketing and good communication skills.
Aga Khan University is a leading institute of medical, nursing and teacher education, research, and public service. The University operates campuses and programs in Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Afghanistan, and the United Kingdomm. It is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
The internship will be located in Kampala, Uganda.
The program will span 6 months.
The benefits of the program include mentorship, training, workshops, and meaningful and real projects and real responsibilities, networking opportunities and other benefits like:
- Work visa
- Free transportation (to and from the workplace)
- 24/7 support
- First 7 Days Meal Vouchers
- Cultural and Social Events
- Networks of International Contacts
- Career Training
Please take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business or education or any related field
- Strong research, IT, digital marking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Culturally sensitive
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to learn
Candidates from around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
You should submit your application online.
January 17, 2020, is the last date to apply.