Abt Associates is now filling the vacant position of social and economic policy intern for summer 2020.
This summer program at Abt is for 10 weeks, beginning on June 1 through August 7, 2020, in Rockville, Maryland.
Over the 10 weeks, you will support project work that will include topics such as housing, communities and asset-building, workforce and economic mobility, and education, youth, and families and will provide assistance to teams of researchers and technical assistance in various activities.
Apart from the responsibilities, you will get so many opportunities to obtain hands-on industry experience whilst getting paid, working on challenging projects and learning from some of the top experts in the field.
Abt Associates is a leading provider of research, consulting, and technical assistance services in Massachusetts, United States. It is ranked regularly as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators for being recognized to its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges.
Hired will be placed in Rockville, Maryland office.
This internship will last for 10 weeks.
As a participant of Abt Associates Social and Economic Policy Internship, you will get a competitive pay rate and chance to work on meaningful projects whether independently or with the professionals of the company, establish lasting contacts, get exposure to working with Abt Associates, and much more.
Check out the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate-level degree program
- Have academic or work experience in a social science field, such as sociology, public policy, or economics
- Have quantitative research, qualitative research, writing, and analytical thinking skills
- Strong academic record
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environments, and balance the demands of multiple projects simultaneously, and collaborate on teams
- Has completed at least two years of college coursework
- Must be available to work full-time throughout the 10-week internship
- The transitioning military are encouraged to apply
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
How to Apply:
If this program sounds interesting to you, then apply online.
There is no deadline. Applications are open until the slot is filled.