An incredible Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps (RRASC) Summer Internship Program is currently open for applications at CLPP for students. This opportunity will take place in Amherst, MA.
RRASC Internship is a paid program that is targeted to place undergraduate students from around the country at reproductive rights and social justice organizations for ten-week summer internships. It will start on June 1st and end on August 21st.
All the candidates who will be selected for this program will get intensive 3-day training at the annual CLPP Conference, continued support and mentorship throughout the summer along with a $3500 stipend.
CLPP is US-based national reproductive rights and justice organization that has been engaging in inspiring, educating, mentoring and supporting new generations of advocates, leaders, and supporters for decades. It promotes an inclusive agenda that advances reproductive rights and health, and social and economic justice.
This program will reside in Amherst, MA.
Interns will have to commit for 10 weeks.
Interns will be provided with the following benefits:
- A $3500 stipend
- Intensive 3-day training at the annual CLPP conference. Training will include workshops on non-profit organizations, grassroots organizing, effective communication, self-care, and reproductive and social justice.
- Continued support and training throughout the summer
- An online community where the Summer Cohort will post reflective weekly reports
- An opportunity to present their work at the next CLPP Conference
To avail this lucky chance, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student at a US college/university
- Not be graduating in spring/summer 2021
- Be returning to school in Fall 2021
- Be able to attend the annual CLPP conference, April 12-14, 2021 (we will cover all travel costs for non-local students; attending the CLPP conference is a mandatory requirement)
How to Apply:
To book your place in this program, you can send your application online.
The application will close on January 20, 2021.