As a part of this product management internship at SurveyMonkey, your responsibilities will include planning, designing, testing and using your knowledge and communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company.
This program will help you translate your curiosity and education into a meaningful and impactful career by providing you mentorship, training, and numerous career development opportunities. It especially focuses on students who are currently pursuing a master/MBA degree.
SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading survey software company that provides surveys, and a suite of paid back-end programs. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, United States and was founded by Ryan Finley and Chris Finley in 1999.
This internship is located in San Mateo, CA.
This program is 9 weeks long learning experience.
This internship will offer interns with the benefits like mentorship and accessibility to company leadership, formal onboarding, opportunity to participate in social responsibility events, and offsite team building and to access to all the great perks.
Check out detailed eligibility criteria below to participate in this program:
- Currently pursuing a masters/MBA degree
- Bachelor or master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
- Experience working in a consumer or enterprise software company
- Must be a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Must be hands-on with a demonstrated willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure successful execution of the initiatives you own
- Must be collaborative in your approach
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle ambiguity
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have strong organization and planning skills with the ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to fill out an online application form that must consist of a resume/CV and cover letter.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is filled.