Wasserman is giving deserving candidates with the chance to apply for a summer internship program in the field of broadcasting. This is an unpaid opportunity but it will help students gather essential tools.
The applications of this wonderful program are limited to juniors, seniors, or graduate students.
The program is a rewarding learning experience at a large sports/entertainment company. During this internship, interns will gain expertise in editing video reels and gain a better understanding of how to work effectively as a broadcaster.
Wasserman is a sports marketing and talent management company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Established in 1998, the company has been providing its services around the world. Apart from this, it is also known as a great place for working.
This program is based in the United States.
This internship will run throughout the summer.
This internship will provide you with the following perks:
- A rewarding learning experience by interning for a large sports/entertainment company.
- Skills in editing video reels.
- Students will make connections with industry leaders and obtain exposure to the strategies behind business development and marketing in sports.
To be eligible for this program, you must fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be junior, senior, or graduate student.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to function in a highly confidential workplace.
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week, on a fairly flexible schedule and also have the ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment.
- Communications, Broadcasting or Business student preferred.
- Must be proficient with Final Cut Pro, iMovie or similar video editing program; adept at editing video.
How to Apply:
To apply for this program, you will have to complete an online application form that must include your photo and current resume.