This internship will take place within Baltimore Ravens’ Owings Mills-based office. Selected candidates will work with the broadcasting team on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
Interns will get the chance to showcase their knowledge, professionalism and expert time management skills on a daily basis. Furthermore, completing this program can open the doors of possibilities in the field of broadcasting and digital media.
Baltimore Ravens are a professional American baseball team located in Baltimore, Maryland. This team plays in the National Football League as a member club of the American Football Conference North division. Its headquarters is based in Owings Mills. Steve Bisciotti is the owner of this team.
The internship will be held in Owings Mills, MD.
Interns must be able to commit for 12 months.
As a participant of this program, you will get many perks:
- The fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Great working culture
- Chance to gain knowledge of Do Something’s campaign creation process
- Great projects
- Flexible working hours.
Please meet up the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- BA in video production, film, television, electronic media or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in broadcasting and/or digital content production is required
- Prior experience with a non-linear editing system is required (Adobe Premiere preferred)
- Prior camera experience (required)
- Prior experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders to adjust studio lights and lift field equipment of up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply:
Applications submitted online will be considered.
The applications will remain open until the position is filled.