If you think you need to prepare yourself as a professional before breaking into the media and entertainment world, then you are in the right place! WHYY is currently offering a wonderful TV production internship that will definitely interest you.
This paid intern course is all set to occur in Philadelphia, PA. During this program, you will be performing several duties like writing and editing web content, assisting in logging and transcribing footage, and supporting the producers in various tasks, etc.
Working as a TV production intern at WHYY will help you deeply understand all the aspects of TV production and gain valuable hands-on user experience. It will give you a leg up over your competitors if you have experience of this internship on your resume.
WHYY is a popular public media organization serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania and other regions through television, radio and online as well. It was started in 1954 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Interns will work in Philadelphia, PA.
This internship will provide you with the following benefits:
- Salary of $15.00 on an hourly basis
- Experience in media and entertainment world
- Good environment
- Great working culture
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Check out the eligibility criteria carefully:
- Must have experience using FCP 7 or 10 are especially welcome
- After Effects, the experience is a plus
- Experience editing or producing preferred.
How to Apply:
If you want your application to be considered, then submit the following required documents:
- Cover letter discussing career goals, computer and language skills, and any specific, relevant broadcasting or media experience
- A two- or three-page writing sample
- A Link, if appropriate, to media or digital work
- A letter of recommendation from an individual who can speak to your relevant experience, background, skills and/or work ethic.
Open until filled.