Shure is on the lookout for undergraduate students who are media savvy, can articulate well-formed opinions and complete meticulous tasks, for its global marketing internship. This course is for summer and will span 12 weeks in Chicago.
During the summer, this intern will work with a variety of teams and assist in the development of marketing and messaging strategies for listening products. He/she will be paid for its amazing contribution.
This program will expose interns to the professional life where they will not only learn but also experience all the scenarios of the marketing field. To cover living expenses, it will also provide housing stipend to those interns who live out site Illinois.
Shure is an American audio-electronics manufacturer headquartered in Niles, Illinois. It was formed in 1925 in Chicago, Illinois by Sidney Shure. Apart from audio-electronics products, this company also manufactures listening products, including headphones, high-end earphones, and personal monitor systems.
This program will occur in Chicago, IL.
Candidates must be ready to commit for 12 weeks.
These perks will be provided to interns:
- Competitive salary
- Housing stipend
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You are a strong candidate if you have:
- 2 years of study completed while working towards a bachelor’s degree with a major in marketing, or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of cross-functional partners
- Excellent proofreading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact
- Proficiency in computers and the ability to efficiently work in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until filled.