MIT Lincoln Laboratory has a wonderful summer research internship that will provide master and doctoral level students an understanding of how professional research and critical thinking are done in real life.
The selected candidates will primarily work on technical applications, participate in Laboratory-wide technical challenges and interface with national experts in numerous fields of research.
This experience will not only enhance your understanding of your field of study but also provide you the chance to contribute meaningful research results.
It is a truly rewarding program as it involves a competitive hourly pay rate, technical seminars, and demonstrations, compensation to cover living and travel expenses and many more things that will make your journey worth.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory, founded in 1951, is a federally funded research and development center headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. It researches and develops a broad array of advanced technologies to meet critical national security needs.
Interns will be placed in Lexington, MA-office
Interns will be asked to be available from early June to mid-August.
This internship is paired with the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Round-trip travel expense assistance for students relocating from 50 miles outside the Boston area
- Subsidized housing up to 10 weeks for students whose permanent address is greater than 50 miles outside the Boston area
- Daily free shuttle service from housing and MIT campus to Lincoln Laboratory
- Opportunities to attend technical seminars and demonstrations
To be eligible, please meet the criteria given below:
- Students must have at least completed their sophomore year of college or be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program in the desired field.
- An excellent academic record (3.50 or above)
- Demonstrated academic achievements and campus involvement that have prepared you to interact with other top-performing scholastic achievers and experienced staff in teams and across project areas
- U.S. Citizenship
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
The application deadline is currently open.