Do you have good knowledge of social media channels and platforms? Does art fascinate you? Then the University of Florida’s Art Gallery Assistant & Social Media Internship might be the right platform for you to showcase your skills and follow your passion.
Facebook, Instagram & Twitter campaigns, staffing of the gallery, greeting gallery guests and handling art sales will be the primary responsibilities of this role. In return for performing these tasks wonderfully, you will be paid a good pay rate of $10 on an hourly basis.
The program will help you adopt some new skills and experience by giving you a great project to handle. With an internship like this, you can prepare yourself for future challenges and find great opportunities in your chosen field.
Founded in 1853, the University of Florida is a public research university based in Gainesville, Florida. It is deemed as the third largest university by student population. This university includes 16 academic colleges and over 150 research centers and institutes. It offers 123 master’s degrees and 76 doctoral degree programs. According to a survey for 2020 of U.S. News and World Report, it is the 7th best public research university in the United States.
Alachua, FL will be the work location.
This program will involve following benefits:
- A competitive salary of $10 on an hourly basis
- Hands-on experience
- Good environment
- Great working culture
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
In order to be successful in the role, you will:
- Must be students awarded FWS
- Must have experience and/or interest in social media marketing
- Must be creative and self-motivated, strong customer service skills
- Must have a willingness to work collaboratively with GFAA staff, volunteers, program participants, and the public
- Art students, marketing students or those with an interest in art and the humanities preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online.
The applications are currently open.