Syngenta is offering a wonderful opportunity to join its research biology internship program. The internship will be open for students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s program in biology. The internship will run for at least 4 to 6 months in CHE-Stein-Stein AG.
The biology intern will be assigned the work on a wide range of topics in different research functions during the internship. They will look after the screening, crop protection, seed care and overall work related to biotechnology.
Interns will get to apply their studies and skills to solve problems of biology experimentation. This internship is a great opportunity to learn practical work and observe the real-projects throughout the whole program.
Syngenta AG holds its name for the global company that produces agrochemicals and seeds. It is located in Basel, Switzerland and conducts genomic research as a biotechnology company. Syngenta is the world’s largest crop chemical producer as of 2014 and also ranked the third in seeds and biotechnology sales.
The location set for the internship is CHE-Stein-Stein AG
The duration of the internship is 4 to 6 months.
Interns will receive the below-mentioned benefits:
- Career establishment
- Resume building
- Experience and exposure
- Enhance your skills
- Guidance your senior professionals
- Students who are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program in biology
- Students who can bring scientific excellence and are excited by solving practical problems in biology
- No Ph.D.’s can be considered
- Students are required to submit a written application in English with a CV and motivation letter describing your availability, interests, together with your university diplomas and transcripts.
Candidates must have a work permit for Switzerland.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply for the internship through the online application portal.
Candidates are free to apply as there are no such rigid dates for the application submission.