Push the boundaries of your career and find your future in the booming field of finance & analytics through this UCB Internship program. This is a full-time internship program that will span approximately 12 months in Anderlecht, BE.
During 12 months, finance & analytics interns will work on multiple projects alongside the finance team. They will learn from job performance and coaching, and career mentoring from professionals who are excel in their fields in the diverse and international environment.
By performing this role, interns can pick up professional skills through observation and practice, apply what they have learned in the classroom and build a strong professional network.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company based in Brussels, Belgium. It was founded on 18 January 1928 by Emmanuel Janssen. The company has a mission of transforming the lives of people living with severe diseases. It currently has around 7,500 employees.
Interns will work within UCB’s Anderlecht based office.
This is 12 months long program.
In this program, interns will get mentorship, training, workshops and networking opportunity. They will be given real projects and responsibilities that will help them improve their working knowledge and chance to work with the team and participate in career development programs to find new connections.
If you wish to join this program, then you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Innovation-driven especially in the digital technologies
- Holistically thinking profile
- Having an analytical and technical mindset
- Experience with data science tools like R, Python, Scala, and specific data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau or Shiny.
- Proven problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Good listening skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Fluent in English
How to Apply:
Prospective candidates can apply online. They are also required to attach both resume and cover letter to the application.
The applications will remain open until the post is filled.