Do you have an interest in launching a career in data science while studying? If yes, then participating in this Amazon Data Science Internship will not only give you experience but will also add much more value to your CV and resume.
Building tools and support structures needed to analyze data, diving deep into data to resolve the root cause of systems errors & changes, and presenting findings to business partners to drive improvements are the primary responsibilities of this position.
Amazon Data Science Internship is an exciting experience through which you can make a big change in your career and take your career to the next level. This internship is open for those students who are enrolled in the Ph.D. program and have excellent leadership skills.
Amazon is a reputed e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. This company, founded on July 5, 1994, is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies. It is also considered one of the Big Four tech companies like Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Interns will be placed in Seattle, Washington-based office.
This internship will last from 12 to 16 weeks.
Interns will get mentorship, training, chance to own their projects, feedback, flexible hours and work on a variety of projects that accelerate their career growth.
These are the minimum requirements:
- Enrolled in a master’s or Ph.D. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field
- Experience with statistical tools (e.g. R) and analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SQL through written scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL)
- Experience using one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++, C#, Ruby)
- Experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online for consideration.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.