Whether you are interested in obtaining experience in environmental engineering or just want to boost your civil engineering career while studying, this Tetra Tech Internship will give you everything that you need for your professional growth.
This is a great learning program where each participant will have a chance to test their skills and gain knowledge through performing various engineering and scientific tasks and work on a wide variety of technical projects under the supervision of a mentor.
To be an ideal candidate for this position, you must be a bachelor’s degree student in an engineering or science discipline and possesses 0 to 2 years of experience and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Tetra Tech is an engineering service and consulting company headquartered in Pasadena, California. It supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions based on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. It operates 450 offices worldwide and currently has 20,000 employees.
The internship will take place in Middletown, New York.
Taking a part in this program will be beneficial as you will acquire here mentorship, training and learning sessions, workshops, and the opportunity to meet new people and make connections with them.
To book your place in this program, you need to fulfill all the requirements given below:
- Bachelor degree recommended in engineering or science discipline and 0 to 2 years experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Basic AutoCAD knowledge, FE certification.
- Must have or quickly develop good interpersonal skills to interface with team members. Must be able or very quickly learn how to work on project teams.
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The applications are currently open.