Thomson Reuters has an immediate need for video & digital content intern for summer term within its office of Eagan. Candidates who are entering their junior or senior year of college will be select for this role.
Video & digital content intern will be a part of legal customer training organization and mainly create relevant, engaging and accurate content for Thomson Reuter’s attorneys and legal professional clients globally.
He/she will also help in creating and editing script copy, informational guides, and short video tutorials. Beyond this, there will also be multiple opportunities for interns such as a network with top executives across TR, in-depth training, and volunteer and fun activities.
Thomson Reuters is a multinational media company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. In the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking, the company was recognized as Canada’s leading corporate brand. It started its amazing journey on 17 April 2008 and currently is a famous company with 25,800 employees.
The internship will be based in Eagan, Minnesota.
Interns will get:
- Mentorship and guidance.
- Network with top executives across TR.
- In-depth training in our corporate culture.
- Plenty of volunteer and fun activities.
To be considered, you must have these qualifications and skills:
- Be entering your junior or senior year of college, preferably pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other related areas.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Deadline-driven and able to achieve output goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and use multiple computer systems ranging from MS Office products to video creation technologies like Camtasia. Proficiency with Mac operating system.
- Relevant video work samples area accepted but not required.
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested in applying for this program will need to fill out an online application form and upload a resume.
The applications are open until the position is vacant.