Do you want to work in the sports industry but not as an athlete? Don’t worry! Seattle Mariners is now giving you a wonderful chance to do a minor league video internship with them. It will be a part-time role, starting on March 3rd, 2020.
As a part of this program, you will be required to work with the team’s video capture system to capture and tag each pitch at that level. Your other responsibility will include providing reports to players and staff and assisting the player development department.
It is a wonderful chance to work for your favorite professional sports team while gaining useful experience, picking up new skills and honing learned ones along the way.
Seattle Mariners are an American professional baseball team based in Seattle, Washington. As a member of the American League West division, they compete in Major League Baseball. Established in 1977, the team joined the American league in 1977 as an expansion team.
The internship will be based in Seattle, Washington.
This program will on March 3rd, 2020 and run through the end of the 2020 season.
This internship will bring the following benefits:
- Lots of networking opportunities within the sport industry
- Chance to work closely with professionals
- Mentorship and guidance throughout the program
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Training and learning sessions
- The fast-paced and collaborative environment
Meeting the following eligibility criteria is must:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must be able to identify pitch types.
- Available to cover all home and road games during the minor league season.
- Willing to relocate to the affiliate’s home city during the season.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- High-Level communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be resourceful and dependable.
How to Apply:
Apply by filling an online application form and uploading your resume and cover letter.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the position is vacant.