Do you want to further your knowledge of sports marketing while cultivating some useful skills? Well, if yes, then there is no better option for you then an internship. Traction Sports Performance is now offering a wonderful sports marketing internship that will suit your career goals.
This program will place you in TSP’s current marketing/media team with which you will work on meaningful projects. Your primary work will be to assist in regulating social media engagement and capturing, organizing, & designing videos and photos of various traction sports programs.
In this program, you will get the chance to bring your ideas to the table, observe the work of professional and learn from them about ins and outs of the sports marketing field.
Traction Sports Performance is a sports medicine clinic based in Baton Rouge, LA. The purpose of this organization is decreasing injury potential, improving athletic performance and motivating through education.
This program will take place in Baton Rouge, LA.
This internship will include the following perks:
- Great projects
- Great working environment
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Check out the following requirements before applying:
- Working towards a degree in marketing, public relations, communications, and/or media design
- High school/ collegiate experience in a sport
- Experience with Adobe, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
- Experience with photography and/or videography
- Experience or Interest in Adobe
- Be passionate, energetic, and have to ability to adapt to the environment
- Respectful, attentive, & ethical.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application form that must include cover letter and resume.
Open until filled.