Urban Decay is searching for a marketing intern to work and assist 12 months. The students who have a bachelor‡s degree in marketing or business can freely apply for the internship program.
This position will work on managing marketing projects under the supervision of the US marketing team. The interns will also get engaged in the creation and implementation of 360 marketing plans to support the US brand strategy for Urban Decay.
The whole working process will prepare and guide the interns for their future professional careers. The interns will turn out to be an expert in the marketing field. This internship will leave a powerful impact on the intern‡s resume.
Urban Decay was founded in 1996 by Sandy Lerner, Pat Holmes, Wende Zomnir and David Soward. It is an American cosmetics brand situated in Newport Beach, California. This brand is a subsidiary of French cosmetics company Loreal. It produces a variety of body products for lip, eye, complexion and is well-known for its Naked collection.
The interns will be working in Newport Beach, CA.
The interns are required to invest their 12 months for this internship.
Ideal interns will be receiving the following benefits:
- Increase your confidence
- Networking opportunities
- Gain experience
- Enhance the ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Improve communication skills
Interested applicants must go through the given eligibility criteria to apply:
- Applicants must have attained a bachelor‡s degree within the last 12 months
- Applicants should have a bachelor‡s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Candidates must possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred for the internship
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about the beauty world and beauty trends as a consumer
How to Apply:
All interested applicants can apply online.
Candidates are free to submit their application until the slot is filled.