Applications are currently open for school outreach graduate/fellow internship program launched by Providence Health & Services. This is a paid internship opportunity that will last for approximately 6 months in Seaside, Oregon.
This intern will assist in projects by participating in research, project implementation, PR data analysis, and producing reports. He/she will also complete specifically identified office/department work assignments and help in providing patient care.
The program will offer the chance of working with professionals, who are experts in their field and learning by shadowing them. It is your opportunity to know more about the health care industry and finding your ways in it.
Providence Health & Services is not for profit organization providing people health care services in seven states of the United States since. It was founded in 1859 by Sisters of Providence and is headquartered in Renton, Washington and currently. With 119,000 employees, it serves 51 hospitals and 1,085 clinics.
The internship will be based in Seaside, Oregon.
Interns must be able to commit for 6 months.
Interns will have:
- A competitive pay rate of $20.26/hr
- Good environment
- Supportive colleague and employers
- Career growth opportunities
- Lots of mentorship and networking opportunities
To be effective in this role, you will need:
- Completion of graduate program or fellowship within the last 6 months -or- enrolled in and working towards a graduate degree program or fellowship
- Enrolled in or completion of a graduate degree program or fellowship in medical research, mental health, public health, business, finance, healthcare administration, or a related field within the last 6 months
- Experience working or volunteering to address health disparities
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply:
Please apply online.
Applications will remain open until the position is vacant.