Under the supervision of the professionals, the hired will perform assigned duties and complete some projects designed to develop the professional skills and expertise of interns. He/she will also assist with the day to day operations of the office.
Besides responsibilities, the program will allow you to explore various aspects of the law field so that you can understand the ins and outs of this field. Apart from experience and skills, there are two things that you will also obtain here: networking and mentorship.
Ping is an American company that manufactures golf equipment. It was established in 1959, in Redwood City, California, United States by Karsten Solheim who was an American golf club designer and a successful businessman. The company carries the mission of securing the digital world through intelligent identity.
Interns will join the office in Phoenix, AZ.
Participants will acquire some benefits:
- Receive guidance, training and mentoring from senior professionals
- Valuable projects
- Great environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Regular feedbacks
- Flexible working hours
Fulfill the following requirements to be a part of this opportunity:
- High School or GED.
- Should have some college or be a student in the field of the business unit supported.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to take direction.
- Knowledge of the business unit.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the position is vacant.