Apply for this wonderful summer operations internship at MillerCoors and give your career an extra boost. This internship is 4 months long program, starting in mid-May and ending in mid-August in Milwaukee, WI.
This position is designed to work within MillerCoors’ brewing, packaging, customer service or technical services departments to help the brewery and company meet their overall goals through the implementation of successful projects.
The operation intern will develop professional skills in teamwork, time management, and interpersonal communication, gain insight into the business of MillerCoors and build professional relationships.
Founded in 2008, MillerCoors is a beer brewing company owned by Molson Coors Brewing Company. With the headquarters in Chicago, it is the second-largest brewer in the United States after Anheuser-Busch.
This internship will take place in Milwaukee, WI.
The duration of this program is 4 months.
This internship includes the following benefits:
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals of the industry
- Training and learning sessions
- Great projects
- Supportive colleague and seniors
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment
- Eligible for career opportunities upon completion of the internship
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Have the ability to complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with an understanding of the business priorities and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be confident and competent, through in your work making sure to work with a high level of safety and quality focus, and take pride in your work.
- Have good communication skills
- Be 21 years of age or older at time of internship start and a current junior, senior, or graduate student working on the following degrees: engineering
- Be able to work 40 hours a week during the summer; internship expected to run from mid-May to mid-August
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable.)
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online.
Applications are currently open.